quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

mad world...



All around me are familiar faces Worn out places - worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere - going nowhere And their tears are filling up their glasses No expression - no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tommorow - no tommorow And I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you 'Cos I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very Mad World Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen - sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me - no one knew me Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson Look right through me - look right through me And I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you 'Cos I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very Mad World

Sem comentários: