domingo, 4 de maio de 2008



You illuminate me…that’s what you do and in return I give you some of my old and usual darkness…see we could be perfect for each other…so why aren’t we?...

...we've been through so much heaven and hell together…

I thought that loving you was enough to make things right…but I just don’t know exactly how to do it without hurting you…without hurting me...

It could take all my stupid senseless life to figure it out where did we go wrong and make it right…but for a glimpse of happiness with you it would be worthwhile…

I’ve traveled so many galaxies just to find you...and then i lose you...

I’ve grown so cold and tired without you…you’re the only one that I can feel connected to…

I used to dream with a revolution where the both of us could live free…forever...

I just want someone to belong to, I thought that someone was you…cause it’s always been you…

I think we could start again and again and again and again and again…cause you’re all I have…

...or am i being too selfish...?

2 comentários:

wind disse...

Roubei-te este vídeo para um dos meus blogs:)
Beijos

alien aboard disse...

rouba o k kixeres "mi casa es tu casa"